Man am I sucking it up lately or what? I’m all better and full of life and nonexistent. Lame. I’ve got plenty to talk about it’s just I can’t stop cleaning and organizing my house after completely neglecting it for nearly three months. So, I am picking up as if it’s not the middle of January already and am going to share with you my list of goodies to do this year. Not a resolution list, really just a list of want to’s.
1. Have a baby!
2. Spend the rest of Nate’s time as an only making it rock. Lots of crafts and story time and Tyke Tyme (don’t get me started on that spelling) and anything I can conjure up to live up the time we have left as just the two of us.
3. See a live play or musical.
4. Brush my teeth after lunch. I brush Nate’s but not my own, you’d think this is simple enough.
5. Take my health seriously all year-long. I will NOT GAIN 50+ lbs this pregnancy, I WILL NOT!
6. Take a girls trip! This is in the works, Chicago next month.
7. Have an overnight date w/ Mike.
8. Paint my nails more often. I love a good manicure, need to make time for it.
9. Decorate Olive’s nursery!
10. Design & Decorate Nate’s room
11. Design a cheap Master Bedroom to satisfy me for the next few years
12. Have the carpets cleaned
13. Have AC replaced before it gets deathly hot! This should be #1
14. Take one last family trip before Olive arrives mid July.
15. Sew a baby blanket for Olive.
16. Sew pillow for Eames chair
17. keep my car clean, inside and out! (oy, this one is a lifer)
18. Read both from my list as well as the random library choices.
19. Get a few new cookbooks and keep trying new recipes.
20. Bake a pie! For crying out loud, I can bake and cook well and I’ve never made my own pie. I think it’s time.
I’m happy with that list. There are probably a few I’m leaving out but that’s okay. It’s not a hard and fast set of things more like flexible plans. Except for the baby and the AC- those two are as good as done.
I will write about my word next. How are you doing two weeks in? Sticking with it or did you forego it all together this year?
**edit- I just found my written list and forgot a few.
take a pattern classs-potty train nate-get thank you’s out before people forgot they gave you a gift