A while back on Twitter there was a day where everyone posted their lame claims to fame. It was hilarious to read but at the time I couldn’t come up with any. This morning I read a blog that got me thinking about mine and this time I came up with a few and hoo-boy, are they sad!
- I babysat at the home where 10 things I hate about you was filmed.
- I met a soap star on a cruise ship. Kate Linder, she plays Esther on The Young and the Restless.
- My cousin whistles in commercials!
- My great uncle invented the machine that makes bazooka bubble gum.
- I’ve been on TV twice. In my band uniform.
Not impressive. How about you, do you have any? Please share, the more lame the better!