I don’t know what it is. There’s some sort of surprise wax and wain with my periods of boredom and over inspired madness. I don’t know which state I will find myself in from week to week. Right now I’m in the madness. Oh, it’s really my favorite place to be! Would you like a peak inside? Here is a list of things I’m cooking up.
- choosing a paint color
- working up a plan to revamp the bookcase (painting – papering back)
- looking for curtains
- looking for (non-tacky) UNC clock (what the Man wants)
- thinking of non traditional floor covering – desk chair friendly
- need desk chair
- reconsidering floor plan
- looking for a comfy chair that doesn’t scream “I’m from big box store!”
- want fun & functional desk decor.
- ordered Studio Violet poster
- need frame
- painting vanity black
- installing mirror frame- paint black
- new light fixture (chosen)
- painting walls green (possibly horizontal stripes)
- sewing shower curtain (after this weekends sewing class)
- embellish store bought towels
- want a word over the towel bar- in painted wood letters; word undecided (splash or dirty- something whimsical and bathroom related) (Ideas?)
- new accessories (toothbrush holder, soap disp, etc.)
Up Stairs Hall
- new lights (chosen-same as ceiling mount hall light on the main floor)
- New chair (birthday present?) (are you reading this Mike? I really want that chair!)
Down Stairs Hall:
- start a photo wall, small for now, a few family shots and build over time.
- possibly back on for early fall. TBD.
- entire folder full of ideas-
- if this happens the bathroom will undergo a budget friendly makeover.
At this moment I have a lot of deciding to do! Paint colors mostly but also deciding if the bookcase in the den can handle a print or if it will be too busy. It may be a solid pop of color instead. I mentioned at the beginning of spring that I had a long list of seasonal projects that I wanted to complete before the pool opened so I was free to hang out with the boy for hours on end with no projects to complete. I finished that list but I’m not settling into the relax mode. I will find a way to do the summer thing and continue to work on the house. I just can’t turn this part of my brain off. I need this type of stuff to stay happy and sane. So, here I go again! Weeeee!