Michelle at Lede me On tagged me for this meme. ( how do you say that? Meme.. is it Me Me or like you got hit by a car, maimed? I donno)
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Okay y’all. You know a lot about me so I’m trying to make these new. I cant promise they will be interesting, here are my 6.
- I cannot go to bed before I clean up the entire house. From closing the TV cabinet, fluffing couch pillows, put toys away, wipe down kitchen counters. Everything has to be in its place. Oddly, this does not apply to my bedroom. I always have a heap of magazines, books, cookbooks pens, hair rubber bands, on my side of the bed. I cant sleep if the house is a mess but my room , WHERE I am sleeping? I don’t get it either.
- I want the shower curtains closed. I do not want to see the tub or the 18 bottles or bars of soap. I have closed the curtain after Mike showers every day (sometimes twice) for YEARS.
- There are shows that I will not watch with Mike, I will not watch them if there is a chance he will walk into the room. Greys, Lost, Lipstick Jungle.. He cannot keep his mouth shut. He asks questions, pokes fun, comments on how he will grow a uterus if forced to watch this…. etc. I TiVo the stuff I love and save it for later. I want to watch it in peace, where I hear every word and can rewind and watch it 3 times if I want without being bugged. This is usually during nap time.
- a. When I get a new magazine I don’t read it my first time though. I look at every page and remove all of the subscription sheets (I already subscribe, don’t you know that- could we cut back on theses insets?) and just browse it, the second time I pick it up, I will read it from cover to cover. If I don’t have time for that, I wont pick it up. I want to read the entire thing, in that second sitting. b. I shop this way too, go through the store one time to get a feel, then I start at the beginning and choose items. (exception is grocery shopping and Target- I’m there enough I know what they have and where it is at)
- I love Windex. I clean my kitchen table, front of the dishwasher, stove and outdoor table at least one time per day. The kitchen table as many as 3, after each meal. Maybe I love clean glass, not the Windex? I just got some microfiber cleaning cloths to try and cut back.
- I do almost everything in order, my order. In the shower, Shampoo, Conditioner,shave, wash body, wash face, rinse hair, out, dry, turban hair, lotion face, eye cream, deodorant, body lotion, then makeup- then hair, then dress. All in the exact same order every time. I clean house in an order, load the dishes in an order, make my grocery list in the order of the store layout, it’s just how my head works. I need ORDER!
I am aware that I probably seem even more nuts having shared. Oh well.
1. Mel –Siren5
2. Lizzy- Rice Rice Baby
3. Catina Jane-AlohaJane
4. Amy-A Mom annonoymous
6. Sarah-The Anvil Tree