Sometimes your thoughts don’t really flow into a normal post.. so bullets it is
- Weekend was good. Mike worked a lot but he took Saturday evening off. Rented Charlie Wilson’s war, liked it.
- The yard is looking really good in the places I thinned stuff out. Still have a ton more to do though. Not touching anything until the poison ivy is removed.
- No, never heard back from the grounds keepers. Will be looking for someone else this week.
- Arm is doing better, blisters have dried up- its now spread to my legs, back and other arm. In addition to the belly and chest, which I have scratched so much they now have bruises.
- Speaking of bruises… I fell off the bathroom counter on Saturday. I sit on it with my feet in the sink, facing the mirror to tweeze my brows. I scooted back to get down and went right over the edge. I fell flat on my back, hit my head with my legs in the air, the top of my foot is black and blue, I think it hit the faucet. Of course Mike saw the whole thing. I’m okay, sore but okay.
- We need a new TV for our room. Its blue, the audio works but the screen is blue. I was hoping that we would get used to it an not want to replace it, but I miss it. I hate having it in there but apparently not that much.
- Hopefully we will do so next weekend. Mike has a tiny break coming up the last weekend of the month. I cant wait!
- Maybe we can go to the Zoo. too?
- The pool opens next weekend – OMG cannot wait. Need to get Nate his swim trunks asap.
- Need to loose 5 lbs, asap. Actually, just firm this mess up.
- Am below my pre pregnancy weight but not fit, at all. Working on it.
- Amy was supposed to be induced tomorrow. Baby Liem was born on Saturday at 3:10 pm. They should be here in about one month.
- Am thinking about baking something for pregnant neighbor. Should I assume shes not eating chocolate,,, I don’t know. Now I start questioning everything, cheesecake, layer cake, peanut butter banana bars, bucket of ice cream- AHH! Am too desperate for her to like me because I can bake.
- Her baby shower was Saturday, I know because they had a big sign in her front yard, not because I am a stalker….they had cars lining both sides of the street. She isn’t in need of friends.
- Why do I do this? I’m a great person and an amazing friend. She would be lucky to have me.
And because the cheeks on this kid must be shared… a picture. I have no idea what he was looking at, I was sitting directly in front of him.