Okay now, it is only fair if I now out myself. Stuff that I do that makes Mike KraZe!
1. My half of the closet is a sty! I always have a pile on the floor. Its mostly because I don’t have enough drawer space but still, I could pick it up. My half is of course what you have to trip over to get to his side. I try to keep the clothes folded that are on the floor but it is still a bit of a mess.
2. I leave my dishes at the computer desk, its usually cluttered in magazine clippings, recipes, and scrapbook stuff, despite the fact this is a shared space, I totally own it.
3. I don’t put his t-shirts away right. He has 3 drawers and 2 bins for t-shirts, I’ll be damned if I can remember his categories. Plain white and workout are as good as it gets.
4. I go behind him after he does the dishes and re-wipe the counters. He hates that but he leaves puddles all over.
5. The top of my head flys right off if the dog licks his foot for more than 8 seconds. I yell at him to stop 12 times per day. Mike thinks I need to get over/used to it, dog is early 8 and I still cant take it.
6. I let candles burn all day, and in rooms I am not in! On elevated, safe surfaces. Oh NO! (this should have been on his list- as soon as I turn my back he blows them out)
I am sure there are more, but right now that’s all I can come up with.