Since I have nothing to write about today, unless you would like to hear about my trip to the grocery store?? No, okay then.
Let’s out some crap that our husbands do that drive us crazy. (Love you babe!) But by crap I mean stuff that’s pretty lame and not really worth complaining about but makes us nuts all the same. I can do this because Mike knows, I don’t pull any punches or use a poker face. he knows… and he reads this so I am really putting my butt on the line. In his defence, he tries to correct his little habits but he has a hard time remembering, and I am SUPER picky, so there’s that. In fact, I see a lot of this face…
1. He trims his sideburns over my sink (where the outlet is) and NEVAH rinses the hair.
2. When his soap dispenser runs out, he drains mine but not without getting soap all over the container. He could just refill his own, or you know, wait me out and I will do it.
3. Globs of toothpaste, in the sink and massive buildup on the tube itself.
4. He is a great doggy owner, brushes Bruno’s teeth every other night. There are white splatters all over my kitchen (cabinets, stove, dishwasher) from the doggy toothpaste.
5 He dirties THREE outfits per day! (you know who does the laundry)
6. He will wash pots by hand, lay out a towel and put them there to dry,, for all of eternity! I always end up putting them away. Always.
Okay so they are all very small and not a big deal, but who doesn’t love to get it out a little?